This quick and easy pumpkin pie twists recipe is delicious and will be your new go-to easy breakfast or dessert every fall season!
- Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count)
- Granulated Sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- Cinnamon (1 Teaspoon)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (1 Teaspoon)
- Prepare: Preheat your oven to 350° F or 177° C. Prepare your baking sheet(s) with tin foil and spray, and set it aside for later. Parchment paper will also work for this recipe. Following the instructions on the Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls package, open the package and lay the dough out flat on a cutting board.
- Mix: In a small bowl, combine and mix the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and sugar. Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture evenly over the dough. Carefully and slowly flip the dough over so that the sugar side is now face down. Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture evenly over this side of the dough.
- Slice: Slowly and firmly slice the dough into 8 strips with a pizza cutter. Twist each strip to create a twist of dough.
- Bake: Carefully place each twist onto your baking sheet(s). Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Serve: Allow to cool for 2-5 minutes before eating.
Scroll up to the full blog post for FAQ and Tips.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: dessert, breakfast
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: pumpkin twists, easy breakfast, fall dessert